This page is strictly for admins and chat moderators so that they know how long to ban in the following situtations
Users without rights may also read this page but it is not required.
Repeating one kind of offense after a ban expires will lead to the next ban being raised to the next level.
Day long bans
- Profanity (on chat or comments after three warnings).
- Making edits that only have the purpose to get awards. Example; putting unnecessary information or changing words up a little or adding useless categories.
- Repeatedly editing another user's user page without being asked to (unless you're fixing minor template errors).
1-2 Weeks long bans
- Removing content from pages.
- Harassment. This includes:
- Insulting someone's race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other part of their person.
- Constantly picking fights with one specific person. If it is not clear WHO starts the fights, both will be banned.
- Constantly butting in on discussions despite repeatedly being asked to stay out of discussions of a similar style.
- Use of multiple sub accounts without permission of an administrator. If you do this repeatedly you will be blocked from the entire wiki.
Three month bans
- Replacing content on pages with insulting phrases.
Six month bans
- Any continuous repeat offense from the three-month bans as listed will result in a six-month ban.
- If found guilty from lying about a severe health issue and/or death. The said user will be blocked for up to six months and the blogs, comments and such will be deleted immediately.
- Inserting sexually explicit images or text, or links to porn.
- Plagiarism of another user's blogs.
- Spamming links to external unrelated websites.