This page points out what is appropriate and what not in the TFiOS Chat. When you enter chat you agree to follow these rules.
Not reading these policies is not an excuse for violating them.
When you enter chat you agree not to:
- Harass, bully or make personal attacks either through main chat or PM.
- Impersonate another person.
- Ask for personal information such as password, address or full name.
- Post links with innapropriate content.
- Use explict language, words like 'damn', 'crap' and 'goddammit' are allowed.
- Start serious arguments
Some things which are not allowed on chat shouldn't necessarily be written in the strict policies, here are some other ones you should follow:
- Do not post something that you know will make a certain user upset, even if it's something as simple as an offensive joke you cannot make the argument that it's not written in the policies that that is innapropriate behavior.
- Repeatedly pinging people (users only with chat hacks have pings).
- Spamming the chat with emoticons.
Either chat moderators or admins can ban you when you break the above rules. Here we list the number of warnings you'll get before a kick and before a ban.
- After one rule break one warning will be given.
- After a second rule break the user will be kicked, not banned.
- User will get three kicks before a ban. The length of the ban depends on how serious the rule breaking was. For example cussing would result in a ban of a few hours whilst trolling or making personal attacks would result in a day or two.
- If a certain user gets banned repeatedly they will be blocked from the entire wiki.
If you think your ban is a mistake for any reason or is not a fair ban, you can contact any administrator or chat mod to unban you. Just because you ask an admin/chat mod to unban you does not mean they will unban you without a valid and legitimate reason.